Rules and regulations(Read carefully)
For paper submission and publication in NCSACE-2020
- Send your original research paper.
- Test the plagiarism by yourself before submitting the paper.
- Send the paper in Document format and take the help of sample paper from Download section of the conference website and read the "Rules and Regulations" of the conference carefully.
- Note the last date of paper submission from the conference website and send the paper before the last date of submission mentioned
- Note the last date of registration. If your paper is selected, you must confirm the registration before the last date of registration. Your registration will not be considered valid if failed to confirm the registration before the last date of registration, and no money will be refunded.
- Do visit the official conference website(only) and use the official mail id of the conference for all the latest information.(Always refresh the web page for any update)
- Do check your registered mail ID and mobile number regularly. Any conference notifications will be communicated through mail and mobile only.
- Do ask for the "Conference Schedule Mail " from the conference coordinator after last date of registration only.
- Do not book your tickets and hotels before receiving the "Conference Schedule Mail " from our conference coordinator.
- Do not use any obscene picture, controversial map or picture while presenting and publishing your paper.
- Do not consider the Payment Confirmation Mail(From Payment Gateway) as the Final Confirmation Mail. Wait for the "Conference Schedule Mail" from the organizer.